Monday, August 18, 2008

Generations

I suspect that the little planning party that we had is not necessarily composed of the people we want this grand shabang to reach out to. Or at least that is my take on it. Some of us are on the way out of the young adult stage, some of us are not long for Seattle itself. Why should the leadership be in the hands of the elderly? (Yes, Nate, you are right: I am an old man. Damn, middle-age came so fast.)

Of course you can disagree with me. Maybe I am the target population: 27, single lifestyle, etc... whatever our points of view, we ought to nail down the profiles for who we are serving. And, if they aren't us, be eager to hand over the leadership reins.

Oh and I got excited about an idea. I'll write it up later. It has to do with campfires.

No comments: